The gig economy is changing the world of work unlike anything we’ve seen in the last twenty years. It’s disrupting industries, empowering customers and hitting the headlines for both good and bad reasons.
This guide looks at what the gig economy is, explores some of the benefits (and the negatives), looks at how it can fit into a wider talent strategy and what part it plays in the future of work.
- Pg 4. What is the gig economy
- Pg 7. Removing confusion and misconceptions
- Pg 10. Freelancers and gig workers in an integrated talent strategy
- Pg 15. Addressing skills shortages with talent pools and the hidden workforce
- Pg 18. Using talent pools to reduce your time to hire
- Pg 20. The future of work